1) I learned that King George lll ascends to the throne of England. A British force led by John Burgoyne takes Fort Ticonderoga in a devastating loss to the Americans. The Marquis de Lafayette arrives in America Continental Army routed at Long Island, New York
1 workers were shot
2 they had to pay tax for things they didn't buy
3 saragota lost in an outnumbered match
#1 Innocent workers were shot
#2 To prove their rights they dumped the british in the Harbor. This was called the boston tea party
I leaned that king George 111 accemds to the throne of England.A bill of all rights passed by the 1st congress of the United States.Last but not lease British attack Charleston South , Carolina city falls in may.For the next one, the passage of the bill bring to a close long battle that began early in the post-war years. Many older patrions like Patrick Henry, George Mason,and Samuel Adams defended the condferation as the bation for the hardwon liberties achived through the Revolution.
1.four workers shot by british troops station
2.shot fire at lexington and concord
3.A huge british force arrival in new york harbor went on crushing rebellian
4.continental army route at long island
5. washington defeated by brandywine
1. Many colonist had farm animals that produced eggs, milk, meat, wool, etc.
2. In the American Revolution, certain colonies served major parts such as, New Jersey, Delaware, Washington D.C., and Pennsylvania.
3. George Washington at first, didn't want to be the leader of the colonist' army.
4. The British army had much better conditions than the colonist during the war. They were trained, had more food, and better clothes, etc.
5. Back then, the writing and spelling was different than it is now! Some letters look different and some words that end with "or" in English, ended with "our". Like color=colour. And some letters like "s" looks like "f".
2) That in the second one it told about alot of wars so i see 1791-1774
and the America declares independence and defies Britain, but the colonists' military fortitude may not be strong enough to defend such a daring proclamation
for yorktown 1781
The world turned upside down indeed! Britain has surrendered to Americans at Yorktown. The six and a half year struggle for independence may finally prove victorious for Americans.
3) this one shows the american revolution it shows a map and things to tell about there is a war in it cause i see people in outfits so it seems that they are
king george took over the throne of England.
british wrote f instead of s.for example...house is houfe.
gorge washinton didn't want to be a leader of the colonist.
the british had better conditions than the colonist.
the american's had very unaccurate.
1 My favorite part was when the americans dumped the tea in the water.
2 The other part that I liked was when america defend it country.
3 The sons of liberty sort of started the the war.
4 The other thing that made the colonies mad about the stamp act.
1.I learned that they dress up like a mohawk native americans!
2.They got on the ship and dumped the tea out of the ship
3.There taxes and debit were sent all the way across the ocean!
4.A British force led by John Burgoyne takes Fort Ticonderoga in a devastating loss to the Americans.
5.plenty of colonailist people had farms to produce food
1# I learned that the colonist dressed up as Mohawk native americans.
2. The fort that surrender the british was Fort West Point.
3. The first delegate to the 2nd Continental Covention to sign the Delclarations of Independence was Jhon Hancock
4. The primary author of the Delclarations of Independence was Thomas Jefferson.
1.A group of people from boston got disguised as indians and dumped 342 crates of tea into the cold ocean.
2.George washington lead the colonists to battle.
3.On July,4,1776 a new declaration was adopted.56 people had signed it.
4.Britsh troops have withdrawned boston and are going to New York.
5.Ben franklin also thought the british was unfair.
1)the americans fought for their liberty by dumping their tea into the cold sea water.
2)They did a lot to just through all the tea in the water even though they had to do it on 3 ships but it worked.
3)they had to break and get over 340 tea boxes.
4) The sons of liberty did a lot to get their liberty.
1. hope may be reborn americans
2.the world turned up side down indeed
3.the deiflant of act of dumping tea into boston harbor
4.america declairs indupendence and defiles
1 discover rural life was like on 18th country
2.find out what happened in the world at the time of the revolution
3. campare the real life difference between ameriica and british
1 I learned about the stamp act.
2 I learned that Boston likes tea.
3 I learned that America was tired of taxes.
4 I learned that they dumped tea into the ocean.
1. My first thing that i learned is that the people dumped all the tea otu i thought they where going to drink it.
2. Next i think they shoude of stay at there place then fight.
3. I like that they fought for there right.
4. I learned that they tax was too big for them
the tax was too big for them.
- One thing that I learned is that The Boston Tea Party isn't a tea party.
- A nother thing is that the Stamp Act is a new tax was imposed on all American colonists and required them to pay a tax on every piece of printed paper they used.
1) A boycott in Boston poured 342 crates of tea into the cold ocean.
2)The Boston tea party isn't really a tea party.
3)They were tired of tax that great Britain was making them pay.
4)The American Revolution was ruff for people that were in it
these websites were cool because they had tests about it and one of the websites were boring.
1. 1773 Patriots dressed as Mohawk Indians and dumped tea to protest British Tea Act.
2. 1775 Stamp Act was created to provide funds for settlers so they could be safe from Native Americans.
3. A British Explorer named Captain James Cook found Hawaii in 1778.
4. Minute Men was just farmers wanting freedom.
they dressed as Indians, so they can have a tea party,stamps,British put stamps on stuff,they wanted freedom,they were tired of taxes.
An interesting thing is the revulution went on from 1760 to1791
An interesting thing is Boston had their revolution in 1774
An interesting thing is the fight between the american and british
An interesting thing is the british and the american thought they were totally the oppisite
(sorry this is late! had to go to honululu for new glasses and traffic was terrible sorry!)
1.The interesting thing was the revolution went on 1760 to 1791
2. The other thing was the britsh was force to buy tea when they didnt need it.
3. They dress like indian and did the mohawk.They maybe did that because they wanted to get the indian.
4.The thing I did like was the people standing up for what they belive in.
1.Boston april 1,1774 king george lll and parliament responded decisively this week to the boston tea party.
2.in london massachusett's agent to the british.
3.virginian thomas jeffersonis credited with principal aurthor ship of the document.
4.To some,jefferson's lanuage sounds like a creed for future generation of american.
5.the king himself seemed to be encouaging a fight.
JULY.A British force led by john burgoyne takes fort ticonderoga in a devastating loss to the americans.the marquis de lafayette arives in america.
1. The first thing that i learned was that they dumped all the tea out.
2. The interesting thing was the britsh was forceto buy tea when they didnt need it.
3. the other thing was the revolution went on 1760 to 1791.
4. the thing I did like was the people standing up for what they belive in.