Replay as many times as you need to pick out your favorite quote!
Click "Add Comment"
1. First, type out your favorite quote. Make sure you put quotation marks (" ") around your quote. Then add a hyphen (-) and the name of the person who said the quote.
2. Write 3-5 sentences about why you chose this quote as your favorite and what this quote means to you.
3. What makes a great leader? What characteristics or qualities does a great leader have?
4. Who is a leader you admire? The person can be from history or in your own community. Why?
5. How can you become a leader wherever you are?
Check your spelling, grammar, and typing before you submit your comment!