First, watch this video: http://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-to-defeat-a-dragon-with-math-garth-sundem
Then add a comment and answer the following questions.
1. Where did the six swashbuckling musketeers live?
2. Which is not a part of PEMDAS?
- a) Parentheses
- b) Exponents
- c) Alliteration
- d) Division
3. What were all the numbers so afraid of?
4. What was the key to defeating the dragon?
5. TRUE or FALSE: There can be parentheses inside parentheses.
Don't forget to number and space out your answers! See you tomorrow! :)
- Ms. Park