I hope you had a lot of fun at the Honolulu Museum of Art today! I know a lot of us were really excited to be out and about. However, I think we could have behaved a lot better than we did today... I hope we can improve on our next field trip!
Many of you were doing really well and following all directions. I didn't have to remind you once about staying focused. I want to thank these people for their patience. :)
Please answer these questions in your comment:
1. Why are museums a good place to learn about history?
2. How do paintings help us learn about the past?
3. What was the most interesting artifact you saw today?
4. After having experienced life in Colonial America, would you want to live as a Colonial American? Why or why not? Explain.
5. What was your favorite part about the field trip?