I missed you all today! I hope you are having a great Friday so far.
1) Watch the video here: http://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-does-math-guide-our-ships-at-sea-george-christoph
2) Click the "Comment" link below this post and answer the following questions.
3) Check back and comment on another person's answer.
1) Why was math important for sailors on ships?
2) There were three inventions mentioned in the video. Name all three.
3) What other inventions or tools might be helpful at sea?
4) How does this video relate to our Social Studies unit for quarter 1?
Please number your answers, skip lines, and use complete sentences.
- Ms. Park