2. Clean up more than your share.
3. Donate some of your old books to a local library or school.
4. Volunteer or simply visit a local animal shelter.
5. Write a quick note to someone who has made you happy in the last month.
6. Make an effort to pick up stray trash you see.
7. Go through your closet and donate any clothes you no longer need.
8. Call a family member you haven't spoken to in a while (maybe a grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin, whoever!).
9. Donate toys or stuffed animals you don’t need.
10. You can smile at someone to make his or her day.
11. Invite people to play with you if they’re feeling left out.
12. Take care of someone who is sick or hurt.
13. Help a person who is having trouble with schoolwork.
14. Donate food to Turkey Trot or a local food drive.
15. Say hello with a smile to the people that walk past you.
16. Hold the door open for someone.
17. Help your parents put away groceries.
18. Help the elderly (e.g., help them cross the road).
19. Help younger children with their English (reading).
20. Cheer someone up when they look sad.
21. Let someone else play soccer instead of you playing soccer during recess.
22. Help out your siblings or parents with chores.
23. Donate money to charity.
24. Give a hug or handshake to someone feeling down.
25. Give someone a compliment (no put downs!).
26. Share school supplies with others.
27. Help around the classroom when Ms. Park needs it.
28. Make a snack for your family or friends.
29. Ask to take care of someone’s pet for a day.
30. Help clean up someone’s yard.
31. Place a kind note on a family member’s car.
32. Choose your own random act of kindness.