Welcome to O-204! Ms. Park and Mrs. Fernandez are proud teachers to an amazing group of fifth grade students. We are excited to be on this journey of learning and growing together!
1. Always do your best.
2. Follow all directions the first time.
3. Stay organized and come to class prepared.
4. Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
5. No whining! Be positive and flexible.
* We will have a lot of fun if you follow these "rules" this year!
Download the 2016-2017 School Year Calendar PDF.
Regular Instructional Time
- The school day begins promptly at 7:55 AM and ends at 2:10 PM (1:10 PM on Wednesdays).
- If students arrive early, students must report to the designated area where adult supervision is being provided. Students will be dismissed at 7:45 AM to travel to their classrooms.
- If the student wishes to wait anywhere else on campus, a parent/guardian MUST be present.
- If tardy, the student must stop by the office to pick up a tardy slip before entering the classroom.
- If absent, the parent/guardian must call the office to notify the reason.
- Eight students will be on cafeteria duty at one time.
- Please make sure that the student wears CLOSED-TOE SHOES on his/her day of duty.
- Students must report to the Health Room at the beginning of the day to be cleared (no head lice, open wounds, coughs, etc.).
- Students will report to the cafeteria at 10:00 AM and will return to class at 12:45 PM.
- Students will be graded on the General Learner Outcomes by the cafeteria staff.
- If your student is leaving DKIES, please notify the office at least 20 days in advance for processing.
- The student will only receive a report card if he or she has attended school for 20 days or more.
SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR FIFTH GRADE