Thomas Suarez is 12 years old and he builds iPhone apps.
"Most 12-year-olds love playing video games -- Thomas Suarez taught himself how to create them. After developing iPhone apps like 'Bustin Jeiber,' a whack-a-mole game, he is now using his skills to help other kids become developers." -- www.ted.com
Please click the link below and watch the video.
Then answer ALL of the following questions in COMPLETE SENTENCES.
1. What are the names of the apps Thomas created?
2. What did Thomas have to persuade his parents to do? Why?
3. What club did he start at school? Why did he start this club?
4. Who inspired Thomas? Why do you think this person inspired Thomas? (We talked about this person briefly today during Community Circle time!)
5. What does Thomas want to do in the future?
6. Do you think he is a good public speaker? Why or why not?
We will discuss the video during Community Circle time. Please post your answers as ONE comment tonight. Come prepared to contribute your thoughts tomorrow!
If you have any trouble, please e-mail me by clicking the "Contact Me" tab.
Have fun! :)