We had so much fun at the Bishop Museum yesterday! :) Here are some questions and pictures to help you reflect on your field trip experience. Please comment with your answers and then reply to each other's thoughts!
1. How did the Planetarium help you understand more about the solar system?
2. What is one new thing you learned about the solar system? Feel free to share more than one!
3. What was most interesting part about the tour in the Hawaiian Hall?
4. Why were the different moon phases important to the Hawaiians?
5. Where did you spend most of your time at the Science Adventure Center?
6. Share how you felt about the field trip in general. Talk about your favorite parts or moments. Suggest any improvements for next year's class.