November is a wonderful month to give thanks and spread some holiday cheer! :) A great way to do this is through random acts of kindness. I am trying to compile a challenge list for our class.
So far I have:
1. Let someone go in front of you in line.
2. Clean up more than your share.
3. Donate some of your old books to a local library or school.
4. Volunteer or simply visit a local animal shelter.
5. Write a quick note to someone who has made you happy in the last month and let them know how they made a difference.
6. Make an effort to pick up stray trash you see.
7. Go through your closet and donate any clothes you no longer need.
8. Call a family member you haven't spoken to in a while (maybe a grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin, whoever!).
Please help me finish by contributing ideas to our November Kindness Challenge list! You need to comment with AT LEAST one idea. Of course, feel free to add more than one! :) I know you guys are full of great ideas.
* Remember that comments without proper names will be deleted.
- Ms. Park